Full-Life Cycle Application Modernization for Efficiency, Maintainability
Citizant offers a full range of software engineering, development, and support services designed to provide our customers with maximum return on their IT investments. Recent efforts include:
- modernizing and integrating a large military mainframe application
- developing a Java-based interdepartmental financial reporting system
- designing and implementing a cloud-based CRM application using Agile methods
- designing and developing a complex e-business application on the Oracle stack
Citizant takes an integrated approach to enterprise application development that includes alignment with your enterprise architecture, a full assessment of enterprise data models, and agile development methodologies. We understand federal enterprise software development life cycles -- and even coached IRS employees on that agency's SDLC.
As evidenced by our selection as a prime contractor on the DOJ ITSS-4 and IRS TIPSS-4 contract vehicles, Citizant is capable of addressing any aspect of the IT development, maintenance, and operations life cycle.
Expertise in Wide Range of Applications
We have expertise in a variety of different projects, including:
- Data warehousing and business intelligence
- Enterprise application integration (EAI)
- Enterprise resource planning
- Web services
- Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) application integration
One of our areas of specialization is the innovative use of the service-oriented architecture (SOA) environment. Before coding begins, we examine the client’s enterprise architecture looking for existing functionality that is reusable as services or components for our project. We also develop new service components with reusability in mind so that others throughout the customer organization can benefit from our work. This collaborative software development approach increases efficiency, cuts costs, and shortens time to market.