Join the "Smarter, Leaner" Solutions Team
Nothing beats hiring a motivated human being. It's probably the single most important thing you can do really well. Hire great people, inspire them, make them successful.
CEO of Citizant
A leader in developing innovative solutions for the U.S. government, we are continuously hiring talented, motivated individuals who are as passionate as we are about helping our federal customers create smarter, leaner IT and business solutions for more effective citizen service.
Citizant's leadership team strives to create an environment where employees are excited to join and reluctant to leave. To achieve this goal, we hire only the most talented and passionate people. Citizant personnel accept challenging and rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional development.
Learn more about our work environment, current job openings, benefits, interview experience, and values by following the links to the left.
Our talented operations staff proudly serve the federal government in several areas:
National Security Programs
- Citizant provides trusted solutions to support the missions of the U.S. Departments of Homeland Security, Treasury, Justice, Defense, and other Federal agencies.
- Our services – including application development, systems modernization, information assurance, enterprise architecture, business-process engineering, portfolio management, and data quality/ management – assist agencies in achieving their mission critical objectives.
- Citizant has provided IRS with application development, application O&M, ELC support, program management, and business process reengineering services since 2001.
- Of the seven programs Citizant currently supports at the IRS, three aid the Service's obligations to the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- Citizant's support for organizations such as the Department of the Interior, General Services Administration, and the Department of Housing and Urban Development has been widely recognized and praised in the Federal space.
- Citizant has developed award-winning methods through extensive experience supporting programs and initiatives such as Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Information Management, Service-Oriented Architecture, Enterprise Portfolio Management, and IT Infrastructure Optimization efforts.