Bruce Milligan is responsible for developing and leading corporate communications, reputation management, and sales support operations of Citizant in support of the company’s plan for strategic growth. Milligan also oversees the company’s internal IT group and commercial real estate management.
- Marketing communications
- Brand development & management
- Corporate social media management
- Public/media relations
- Employee communications
- IT management
- Commercial real estate management
- All Citizant employees
- Dept. of Justice
- Internal Revenue Service
Top 3 professional accomplishments during the last 3 years:
- Converting Citizant's BD organization from Salesforce.com to GovWin Capture Management
- Rebuilding Citizant's corporate Web site
- Selecting new real estate brokers and architects, and preparing for HQ office relocation
Industry/government organizations and activities:
- Speaker at interactive marketing & GovCon marketing events
Companies where you've worked:
- Redgate Communications
- B.S., Journalism, University of Alabama (mathematics minor)
- Aerospace Engineering Studies, University of Alabama
What professional activity gives you the most satisfaction?
Developing an innovative brand identity that resonates with the market and creates a unique position for the company.
What gives you the most satisfaction outside of work?
Working with my family on projects that help others in need -- followed closely by watching the Alabama Crimson Tide win (yet another) football national championship. : )