As Vice President of Human Resources, Mary Provus is responsible for overseeing all human resources functions and managing other office activities. She reports to COO Jeffrey Beyer.
- Human capital management
- Employee benefits strategies
- Performance management
- Employee engagement
- Facilities management
- Talent acquisition
Top 3 professional accomplishments during the last 3 years:
- Enhancement of benefit plans
- Revision of human capital management procedures
- 100% success on all HR audits by government agencies
Customers I’ve supported during the last 5 years:
- All Citizant employees
Industry/government organizations and activities:
- Society of Human Resources Management (SPHR)
Companies where I’ve worked:
- McFayden Solutions
- Global InfoTek
- iLumin Software Services
- B.B.A., Strayer University
- Senior Professional in Human Resources® (SPHR) certification
What professional activity gives me the most satisfaction?
Interacting with the employees! I strive to always be available to lend advice or just listen to any employee with the hope that it contributes to a more rewarding experience for our employees.
What gives you the most satisfaction outside of work?
Family, friends, fitness boot camp classes, and spending time on the beach with a good book!