Civilian & DHS Programs Business Unit
Robert Lech leads the company's business development efforts, including account strategy, capture, and proposal development, for application development programs in most civilian agencies and the Dept. of Homeland Security.
- Enterprise application development
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Program management
- Proposal development
- Strategic proposal pricing
Customers I’ve supported during the last 5 years:
- U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security
- U.S. Dept. of Defense & Intelligence Community
- U.S. Dept of Transportation
- U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development
- General Services Administration
Industry/government organizations and activities:
- 2010 Rising Star Award (1105 Government Information Group)
Companies where I’ve worked:
- Science Application International Corporation
- Texas Instruments
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- B.S., Computer Information Systems, California State Polytechnic University – Pomona
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute
What gives me the most satisfaction outside of work?
When I’m not working I enjoy playing the guitar and participating in sports with my three children.