Susanne Bembers is responsible for the negotiation, analysis, and management of all contracts at Citizant. She brings strong leadership, customer service and dedication to delivering high quality results for Citizant’s government customers. Known as an effective contract analyst and negotiator, she has the notable ability to identify and successfully resolve problems related to complex contract cost and performance issues. She reports to Greg Gorgone, Citizant’s CFO.
- Commercial and government contract negotiation
- Contract cost & performance analysis
Customers I’ve supported during the last 5 years:
- All Citizant customers
Top 3 professional accomplishments during the last 3 years:
- Drafting corporate procurement policies and procedures
- Implementing contracts database transfer into GovWin Capture Management
Industry/government organizations and activities:
- National Contract Management Association
Companies where you’ve worked:
- Science Application International Corporation
- Forfeiture Support Associates
- The Lewin Group
- Infodata Systems
- Vanguard Research
- U.S. Army
- B.I.S., Procurement and Contracts Management, George Mason University
- Certificate in Procurement and Contracts Management, University of Virginia
- Certified Federal Contracts Manager, National Contract Management Association
What professional activity gives you the most satisfaction?
Providing value-added support to all customers … and getting to see the results.
What gives you the most satisfaction outside of work?
Down time with family and friends.