IRS-focused team of tax administration and IT professionals grows to 100 employees nationwide
CHANTILLY, Va., June 6, 2013 — Citizant, a leading provider of IT and business transformation solutions to the U.S. government, has won new task orders on the TIPSS-4 Information Technology Services contract vehicle totaling more than $38 million, if all options are exercised.
Previously unannounced assignments awarded to Citizant include:
- ACA Branded Prescription Drugs Application Development and Maintenance Support
- Intranet Web Services Technologies and SAMS II Operations & Maintenance Support
- ACA Insurance Provider Fee Applications Development and Maintenance Support
- Business Compliance Management Systems Branch Services IT Support
- HSPD-12 Credentials Issuance and Maintenance Support
In support of these initiatives, Citizant provides software development, systems operations and maintenance, and program management support services.