CHANTILLY, Va., Dec. 9, 2010 — The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors and the Fairfax County Economic Development Authority (FCEDA) has recognized Citizant and 56 other Fairfax County companies that are the fastest-growing in the Washington, D.C., area or Virginia, or are the largest African American-owned, Hispanic-owned or woman-owned companies in the nation in terms of revenue.
The FCEDA held the 2010 Celebration of Business Success at the Ritz-Carlton in Tysons Corner. The recognized companies were included on one or more of the following lists in the last year:
- Washington Business Journal – “Fast 50”
- Virginia Chamber of Commerce – “Fantastic 50” list of fastest-growing companies in Virginia
- Hispanic Business – 500 largest Hispanic-owned companies in the U.S.
- Black Enterprise – 100 largest African American-owned companies in the U.S.
- American Express OPEN-Women Presidents’ Organization – 50 fastest-growing, woman-owned companies in North America
Citizant was recognized earlier in the year as one of the country’s largest Hispanic-owned businesses.